Set Up Your Pushpay Account
St. John's is using a new online giving platform, Pushpay, that will make it easier for you to support our ministries and missions. Follow these steps to set up your account:
1. Enter the amount you wish to give.
2. Choose one-time gift or recurring gift. If you choose recurring gift, set the schedule on which you wish to give.
3. Select the fund to which you wish to give.
4. Click "Next."
5. Enter your mobile number to receive a security code or set up an account by using your email and setting a password.
6. Enter your giving method details.
If you have any questions about Pushpay or have trouble setting up your account, please call Sharon Booth in the church office.
If you've given online using our old system, ACS, please take the following steps to cancel your scheduled gifts and payment methods.
Canceling a Scheduled Gift
To cancel a scheduled gift in ACS, please follow these instructions:
1. Login to your My St. John’s account. (for help with this call the church office)
2. Under the giving tab, click My Scheduled Giving.
3. Next to your scheduled gifts, click the X in the red circle.
4. Confirm your deletion of your scheduled gift.
Deleting Payment Methods
To delete your payment method from ACS, follow these instructions:
1. Login to your My St. John’s Account. (for help with this call the church office)
2. Click My Account under the home tab.
3. Select the Manage Payment methods tab.
4. Next to your payment methods click the delete button.